Monday, January 3, 2011

Let's Try This Again

So last year I made it to approximately March with Project 365. What can I say....life got a little busy. I was working, finishing grad school, and being a mom.

I finished grad school in December (hooray!) and had said I was going to buy myself a new dslr camera as a graduation present. But, my amazing husband bought it for me instead!

I am now the proud (and slightly overwhelmed) owner of a Canon 50D. The camera is amazing and I have so much to learn about using it properly.

Which brings me back to Project 365. The only way I am going to learn to use my  new camera is to practice, practice, practice. So, I'm back for a second attempt at Project 365.

I'm going to try and upload photos weekly. I can promise lots of photos of my sweet little man. I can't promise great photos, but hope to get closer in the next 365 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment